Home|Checkout|Product Search|Track Your Order|Login
Click Add to Cart to order this product
Wool Blend Blanket

Wool Blend Blanket

Wool Blend Blanket
Click to enlarge image(s)

Wool Blend Blanket

Stay toasty with a Wool Blend Blanket. This 70% wool blanket is made of nature's warmest fibers. The other 30% is synthetic fiber for extra softness, washability, and durability. The blanket is machine washable and fire retardant and measures 60 x 84 inches.
Submit a Review...

DisasterNecessities.com ©2014

Emergency Products and Food Supplies
136 S Main Heber, Utah 84032
Phone: 435-503-4169

All Orders Are Secure!

Disasternecessities.com is brought to you by Dogstar Industries, Inc.
Credit card charges will be from Dogstar Industries.

Hosted by StoresOnline